Friday, July 8, 2011

"I flush it mommy"

"I flush it down the toilet mommy"  That kind of news makes one jump out of bed and race to the flushing toilet to see if I can still retrieve whatever it was.  This morning we had a suckie emergency - Emily dropped it in the toilet while in full flush.  I've been waiting for the day that something would be flushed, just hopin it was not something of mine!

She was pretty upset and wanted us to get it for her.  It was a hard lesson for her to experience, the little look of devastation on her face was making me sad that I could not get it for her.

She still uses it for sleep time and can get upset if she does not have it.  Sophia does not need a suckie and that can be a good thing.  She does need her "fuzzy blanket"  which in this heat, looks really uncomfortable, but whatever works...I'm okay with.

I will take this opportunity to try and stop the sucky usage, but we do have spares if needed.

Cheers
R

No comments:

Post a Comment