Saturday, April 30, 2011

A day full of Firsts!

The first year of the girls life was full of firsts....and some of the most exciting were the milestones ones like rolling over, crawling, first words, first foods, walking and so many more.  Today was another "first" milestone for me....Sophia played in the sandbox and liked it!  The bonus phrase of the day was..."we go swimmin' today mommy at Aunt Anne's?"  It kinda makes me want to break out in song...and I captured some of this joy.

Sophia smiling while looking at the pool!
  
I cannot help but remember last summer when the girls were not fans of just about anything related to swimming, sand or fun in the sun.  This is a post form last summer..what-beach-did-i-do?.do I need to say more?

We also had another first....ice cream cones!  They both held their cones, licking like pros.  I was most impressed with the fact that they did not drip and we were even in public!

So far....things are looking up!
Cheers
R-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment