- Swings are called "wee, wees"
- the love seat swing is called a "rocky rock"
- the robes they wear after bath, they call their "robots"
- my jewellery is called "mommy's pretties"
- the mother Robin that squawks when we are close to her nest is called "the mamma bear"
- a kite is called a "diamond" or "daddy fly a diamond" cause he flew a kite for them one day
- when they want out of their car seats or highchairs where they have been strapped in - they ask us to "open gate"
- Toothbrush is called a "teefee" and toilet paper is called " a nosey"
- and when they see writing such as in the newspaper they call it "A,B,C,D's"
- blueberries or peas are called "balls"
I kinda wonder what they see....now I know. There will be many more as they continue to develop and learn.