Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas is finally here.  I am just like a kid, cannot wait to wake up and see "how good I was this year"

Last year the girls did not get the concept of racing down to the christmas tree to delight in thier good behaviour.....and this year was not any different.

Christmas Eve, Darcy and I set the reindeer food out while the girls watched us.  Emily suggested the reindeer might need a drink, so okay, we put a dish of water out too.  Before we went to bed, Darcy did the traditional kick of the dishes and off to dreamland we went...with visions of sugar plums dancing in our heads.

Morning arrived and nothing.....we hinted around about Santa and reindeers....still nothing, then Emily say the mess on the front porch.  We told them that the reindeer had come and maybe Santa stopped by too.  Then they clued in and raced down stairs....

We had a great morning with all the delights that Christmas brings.  We had a great day with family at my parents. 
I am so thankful for the joys that surround me.

Merry Christmas All!

No comments:

Post a Comment