Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We are 3!

How did 3 years come and go...I will never know, but the girls were ecstatic to be 3 years old!  They have a whole list of stuff they think they can do now that they are 3, as was evident in a previous post When I am Bigger

I am excited that they are becoming very independent, but sometimes that Independence pulls at my last nerve.  Why is it that toddlers have no concept of time and decide to stand their ground when we are running late?!?

***PARTY TIME***

The party was a  pink princess bonanza, complete with a candy coated cake and pinata!  It was a great day to spend with family and friends, so what better way to end the day then with some fireworks.  Sophia was not a fan of the noise and Emily screamed with giggles at all the pretty colours in the sky!

We were so thrilled that the weather was great.  Happy 3rd Birthday my Princesses!  Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment