Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Is this chair taken?" A New Hamburg treat!

My friend has taken on an adventure, following a passion.  She is a co-owner of a home decor store in New Hamburg called "Is this chair taken?" (90 Peel Street)  The store has great things you would not normally find at like Home Sense or something.  I know cause every time I ask her "where did you get that....?"  she say it was from the store.  In fact the last time we were together she was raving about all the neat Christmas stuff they were unpacking.  This is the kinda place I would like to drink a glass of wine while I shop!  So drop by the store...tell them that I sent ya (no I do not get any perks for this) and enjoy shopping!

Hello-
 "Is this chair taken?" opened under our new ownership today!!  We're excited to share our new venture with our friends and family, so to celebrate we're hosting a Grand Re-opening Event on September 16-18 from 10am - 7pm....we'd love for you to join us and see our new store....enjoy some treats, drinks and fun shopping experience!!
Hope to see you there!
Joanne and Mary


Ciao
R-xo



No comments:

Post a Comment