Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick and Tired

Sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Me too!!

I have noticed on facebook, through conversations with friend and coworkers and other social media that being sick this season seems to be toxic.  Whatever "bug" is going around must of cashed in all its travel miles and is taking the trip of a life time.  In our house, the month of December was a write off, the bug had gotten all of us...the girls and I twice.

I blame the "bug" for having a keen sense.  As it always shows up when my husband is working and I have the girls on my own.  The "bug" also knows how to spoil plans and holds us hostage to our family room.  I tell ya...this "bug" knows it stuff....and I just want to squash it!

It is now the end of January and all seems well...lets hope I am not jinxing it.  I must say I am looking forward to April showers bringing on May flowers this season!

ciao
R - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment